State of the art Ketamine infusion therapy for depression, anxiety, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, headaches and addiction.
By appointment only! Ketamine is not kept on site. Must text or call 910-548-2818 for appointment.
How Ketamine Treats Depression
- Ketamine infusions help alleviate the helpless thoughts within hours of treatment.
- Ketamine helps restore the chemical imbalance disrupted by depression.
- Ketamine is found to be successful in cases where antidepressants have been found to be ineffective.
How Ketamine Treats Anxiety
- Ketamine infusions help increase the communication between the nerve cells and the brain.
- Ketamine therapy has been shown to reduce the symptoms of anxiety and help improve a patient’s mood, energy levels, and self-esteem.
- The effects can last a few months after the initial infusion treatments.
How Ketamine Treats the Secondary Depression related to these conditions
- Ketamine helps reverse inflammation, pain, and intestinal erosion, helping alleviate many of the conditions that cause pain and depression.
- mood disorders depression treatment in california
- Ketamine relieves the secondary depression caused by dealing with these conditions, helping provide patients with a more positive outlook as they continue their necessary treatments.
How Ketamine Treats Chronic Pain
- Ketamine inhibits the release of pain causing chemicals with the body.
- It’s effective in subduing the symptoms of CRPS for weeks and sometimes months.
How Ketamine Treats Migraines
- Ketamine reduces intensity and frequency of migraines.
- Ketamine can also help treat depression, which is often associated with chronic migraines.
- Ketamine is safe for “breakthrough pain” – sudden flares of severe pain.
- Ketamine can be effective in treating migraine pain that is unresponsive to other therapies.
- Symptoms associated with migraines, such as blurred vision, are reduced with ketamine therapy
How Ketamine Treats Fibromyalgia
- Ketamine is able to target physical pain because of the anesthetic qualities.
- It treats the mood disorders that usually accompany fibromyalgia, such as depression.
- Ketamine infusions are observed to be more effective and less risky than narcotics for pain treatment.
How Ketamine Treats Symptoms of Lyme Disease
- Ketamine blocks receptors in the brain responsible for releasing chemicals that cause inflammation of the nervous system, helping relieve inflammation.
- Ketamine helps reduce pain levels associated with the inflammation, often providing relief for weeks or months.