Initial Appointment $250
Additional Appointment $350
State of the art Ketamine infusion therapy for depression, anxiety, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, headaches and addiction.
By appointment only! Ketamine is not kept on site. Must text or call 910-548-2818 for appointment.
How Ketamine Treats Depression
- Ketamine infusions help alleviate the helpless thoughts within hours of treatment.
- Ketamine helps restore the chemical imbalance disrupted by depression.
- Ketamine is found to be successful in cases where antidepressants have been found to be ineffective.
How Ketamine Treats Anxiety
- Ketamine infusions help increase the communication between the nerve cells and the brain.
- Ketamine therapy has been shown to reduce the symptoms of anxiety and help improve a patient’s mood, energy levels, and self-esteem.
- The effects can last a few months after the initial infusion treatments.
How Ketamine Treats the Secondary Depression related to these conditions
- Ketamine helps reverse inflammation, pain, and intestinal erosion, helping alleviate many of the conditions that cause pain and depression.
- mood disorders depression treatment in california
- Ketamine relieves the secondary depression caused by dealing with these conditions, helping provide patients with a more positive outlook as they continue their necessary treatments.
How Ketamine Treats Chronic Pain
- Ketamine inhibits the release of pain causing chemicals with the body.
- It’s effective in subduing the symptoms of CRPS for weeks and sometimes months.
How Ketamine Treats Migraines
- Ketamine reduces intensity and frequency of migraines.
- Ketamine can also help treat depression, which is often associated with chronic migraines.
- Ketamine is safe for “breakthrough pain” – sudden flares of severe pain.
- Ketamine can be effective in treating migraine pain that is unresponsive to other therapies.
- Symptoms associated with migraines, such as blurred vision, are reduced with ketamine therapy
How Ketamine Treats Fibromyalgia
- Ketamine is able to target physical pain because of the anesthetic qualities.
- It treats the mood disorders that usually accompany fibromyalgia, such as depression.
- Ketamine infusions are observed to be more effective and less risky than narcotics for pain treatment.
How Ketamine Treats Symptoms of Lyme Disease
- Ketamine blocks receptors in the brain responsible for releasing chemicals that cause inflammation of the nervous system, helping relieve inflammation.
- Ketamine helps reduce pain levels associated with the inflammation, often providing relief for weeks or months.